After a decade of research, it has been found that the tooth whitening bleaches and other methods used for the same purpose are safe and effective. Several products on the market today have shown that produce no adverse effect on teeth or gums checked through careful clinical and laboratory studies. Must ensure look for products that are clinically proven, follow its instructions and consult a dentist.
In the past, bleaching agents used by professional sensitivity produced today products intended for whitening, such as gels, have lower concentration to decrease this sensitivity and in turn provide whitening benefits. Sensitivity can occur in individuals when they eat very hot or cold foods after undergoing whitening treatment but usually disappears after 48 hours and stops completely when treatment is completed.
If you experience sensitivity, there are several ways to eliminate:
- If you use a bucket to apply the product, you must use it for less time
- It should be brushed with a toothpaste for sensitive teeth that contains potassium nitrate.
- Ask your dentist or pharmacist for a product with fluoride to help remineralize teeth. You can use it to brush or place it in the bowl and uses it for a period of four minutes before and after whitening your teeth
- Stop the whitening treatment for several days to allow your teeth to adapt the procedure. Within 24 hours, the sensitivity cease.
- The longer you whiten your teeth, the less sensitivity you will experience
In some cases, your dentist may discourage dental bleaching:
- If you have periodontal disease, attrition, dental caries or tooth sensitive
- If you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you have crowns or veneers anterior teeth that can not be bleached.
What is Teeth Whitening?
You are many ways to whiten your teeth, including the use of whitening toothpastes and other products that can remove many surface stains for a low cost, to the use of whitening techniques that can cost up to $ 1,000 pesos and which they are used in the dental office, offering dramatic results.
All bleaching techniques act of one or two ways:
Bleaching Techniques change the natural tooth color, usually anywhere from five to seven shades whiter. Both the whitening is done in the office by professional and done at home using a bucket employ a bleaching compound. Bleaches containing an active ingredient, generally carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide in 10-22% concentrations, which help eliminate superficial or deep spots. There are significant differences in the cost of various procedures used for whitening teeth:
Procedures that do not use bleaching agents: they act by physical action and / or chemistry to help remove surface stains. All toothpastes produce a mild abrasion to remove surface stains between dental visits. Whitening toothpastes have special chemical or polishing agents that provide additional stain removal. A professional cleaning by a dentist or hygienist also uses an abrasive and polishing compounds teeth which can remove most external staining caused by food and snuff.
MORE ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE
Even with insurance, many people find that dental quality and medical care is not affordable in the United States. With high deductibles and poor coverage, families are traveling out of the country to have costly procedures like endodontics, prosthetics and oral...
Dental Work services play an important role in heath tourism as as they are one of the most demanded by health tourists in Tijuana. Tijuana is an important destination for travelers looking for professional dental services at very attractive prices.
Many dentists recommend Teeth Removed impacted teeth that are only partially erupted. Bacteria can enter around teeth and can cause an infection which can spread to the bone and become extremely serious disorder